This is to notify all candidates who were unsuccessful at the last Assessment Examination held at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital in November 2017 that a re-sit Assessment Examination has been scheduled to hold from Wednesday 28th February to Friday 2nd March 2018.
Eligibility for the re-sit examination
1. Only candidates who participated in the November 2017 examination but were unsuccessful are eligible to register for this re-sit examination.
2. The examination fee is the sum of N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only for both medical and dental candidates.
3. The examination is scheduled to hold from Wednesday 28th February to Friday 2nd March 2018 at the UATH Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
4. The Multiple Choice Questions and picture test will be in Computer Based Test (CBT) format.
5. The venue for the CBT examination will be publicised on the MDCN website www.mdcn.gov.ng on Monday 26th February 2018 in addition to bulk SMS to all registered candidates. However, the venue for the clinical examination shall be the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja FCT.
6. There will be NO remedial/tutorial training programme prior to this examination. In essence, all prospective candidates are at liberty to undertake revision programme on their own or at any health institution/facility of their choice with the exception of the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital which is the venue for the clinical component of the Assessment Examination.
7. Eligible candidates are advised to immediately visit the MDCN website for online registration including payment for this examination.
8. The venue for the clinical examination shall be the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Dr. T.A.B. Sanusi
Ag. Registrar, MDCN
TO APPLY FOR RE-SIT EXAMINATION, click here.....